Job description industrial clerks (m/f/d)
at the IWN GmbH & Co. KG in Bielefeld, Germany
What makes IWN so good? IWN is a medium-sized family-owned company. We are specialists in the development and production of high-precision components for hydraulic and pneumatic applications.
In our more than 45-year history, we have increased our number of employees every year. In the meantime, more than 250 employees work in our state-of-the-art company headquarters in Bielefeld, which was built in 2013.
We supply many different industries and rely on long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. In this way, we achieve independence and planning security.
What do you learn during your vocational training? At IWN, the industrial clerks work on business processes. In purchasing, they request offers for goods and services and evaluate them.
Industrial clerks negotiate with service providers and suppliers. In production planning, they control and monitor the production of products and create order accompanying documents. The preparation of offers and order confirmations as well as the contact to customers is one of her tasks in sales.
In accounting and controlling, they develop calculations. In human resources, they supervise employee acquisition/advertising, personnel selection and development.
You will get to know all this in the 3-year dual training.
- Purchasing, sales, accounting, personnel, process control and marketing: with us you will get to know all commercial departments
- exciting tasks, your own projects
- Payment according to collective agreement
- Course as "IHK training ambassadors"
- Continuing education programme IWN Academy
- ideal connection to public transport
- Free parking for car / motorcycle / bicycle directly in front of the building
- intermediate school-leaving certificate or higher
- good school grades in the linguistic, economic and mathematical subjects
- strong commercial understanding
- excellent communication
- good in MS-Office
- collaborative skills, service-oriented and motivated
- learning ability and the will to get better
- friendliy, open-minded personality
Are you brim-full of energy? Are you ready to start a career? Join the IWN-team!
We look forward to receiving your application for an apprenticeship at IWN!
If you like to work in a team and would like to get to know varied areas of responsibility, apply for a training place at IWN. Please send your meaningful application documents preferably by e-mail to:
IWN GmbH & Co. KG
Fon: +49 (0)521 97219-549