Vocational training machine operator (m/f/d)
A job description full of exciting tasks.
What makes IWN so good? We are experts in cnc production of high-precision components for hydraulic and pneumatic applications. Thanks to our modern machinery and well-trained specialists, produce for products of the highest quality.
In our state-of-the-art company in Bielefeld (Germany), we produce components and assemblies for many different industries and areas of application. In our 46-year company history, we have increased our number of employees every year.
Even now, during the coronavirus pandemic, we continue to hire new employees instead of cutting staff.
An apprenticeship at IWN is the first step on the way to a safe and varied skilled worker career at a modern supplier of the innovation engine mechanical engineering.
What do you learn in the apprenticeship? The machine operators in the IWN team are well-trained to set up and operate our high-tech CNC machining machines for turning, milling and grinding.
YouTube video of the IHK Ostwestfalen zu Bielefeld: Training as a cutting machine operator at IWN. Duration 3:09 minutes.
The cutting machine operators constantly check the manufacturing process and the finished components in terms of dimensions and surface quality and compare these results with the specifications.
In the 3 1/2-year dual training, you will learn to determine the causes of any malfunctions with the help of suitable test methods and test equipment and to provide immediate remedy.
- Turning, milling and grinding: you´ll learn everything at IWN
- discover several chipping fields
- training cooperation with MIELE
- exciting and responsible tasks
- Payment according to collective agreement
- Seminar "IHK training ambassador"
- crane operator license
- ideal connection to public transport
- free parking for car / motorcycle / bike
- Secondary school certificate
- Understanding of basic technical contexts
- spational imagination
- Talents in physics, chemistry and mathematics
- Knowledge in dealing with the PC
- accurate work
- Teamworker with communication skills
- manual skills
An apprenticeship for techies: Operating with big machines
We look forward to receiving your application for an apprenticeship at IWN!
If you like to work in a team and would like to get to know varied areas of responsibility, apply for a training place at IWN. Please send your meaningful application documents preferably by e-mail to:
IWN GmbH & Co. KG
Fon: +49 (0)521 97219-549